Frankincense Essential Oil is one of the most popular essential oils in the world. May improve overall well-being, mood, reduce anxiety, and aid respiratory and joint health.
~ 100% Pure Therapeutic Quality. Grown without Chemical Pesticides/Fertilizers ~
Botanical Name: Boswellia carterii
- Extracted From: Resin
- Color: Light Yellow
- Aroma: Woody, Fresh, Balsamic, Fruity, Slightly Spicy
- Aroma Strength: Mild – Medium
- Benefits: Skin Health, Respiratory System, Nervous System, Respiratory Health, Muscles and Joints,
- Beneficial For: Anxiety, Mood, Depression, Muscle Soreness, Joint Pain, Burns, Cuts, Scars, Stretch Marks, Colds, Flu, Cough, Stress, Inflammation
- Uses: Massage, Aromatherapy
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Constituent Composition: a-Pinenea-Phellandrene, Limonene, B-Myrcene, B-Pinene, B-Caryophyllene, p-Cymene, Terpinen-4-ol, Verbenone, Sabinene, Linalool
Things to Know
Also Known As Boswellia carterii, Olibanum
Things to note
Frankincense has an aroma that is said to be grounding, calming, and soothing.
Frankincense oil can oxidize. Leaving your oil out without proper storage can cause your oil to lose all of its beneficial properties and may cause skin irritation when used.
How To Use
Frankincense essential oil should be diluted prior to topical application.
Topically – Generally a 2% Frankincense oil to 30 Fl oz carrier oil dilution ratio is recommended.
Aromatically – Can be used in a diffuser or vaporizer.