Amyris Oil (Amyris balsamifera) is well known for its uplifting properties, shown to enhance imagination, boost creativity reduce stress, slow aging, relieve muscle tension, and alleviate anxiety. This Amyris essential oil is sustainably harvested from fallen branches in the Dominican Republic.
Botanical Name: Amyris balsamifera
- Extracted From: Wood, bark
- Aroma: Warm, woody, earthy. Undertones of wood and vanilla.
- Benefits: Relieves anxiety, reduces stress, relieves muscle tension, improves creativity, boosts imagination
- Beneficial For: Yoga, writing, artistry, meditation, musical practice, focusing
- Uses: Soaps, perfumes, creams, incense, candles, baths, saunas, aromatherapy, & as a fixative oil.
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Constituent Composition: Valerianol, a-Eudesmol, Gamma-Eudesmol, Beta-eudesmol, Elemol
Amyris essential oil requires dilution with a carrier prior to topical application.
- Works very well for therapeutic massages
- Not intended for oral ingestion
A couple drops is plenty for most oil burner or diffusers
- Massage aromatherapy – 1 – 10 mL of amyris essential oil can be added to 25 mL of a carrier oil like olive, coconut or jojoba oil.
- Aromatic – Diffuse three to four drops if any diffuser of your choice.
Size: 5 ml